With Pamela G
Part 2: Linked Double Knitting (two hours)
Saturday, May 15 from 1:00-3:00pm PT
- Linked double knitting vs. One-Pass Two-Color Brioche
- Yarn management for LDK
- LDK Worked Flat
- LDK Worked in the round
Pamela will be available for “office hours” and support between sessions.
Sliding Scale Pricing: There will be an option to pay the standard fee. Pay extra to sponsor others who can’t afford it, pay a reduced cost that meets your ability to pay.
- Two contrasting colors of yarn, your favorite weight to work with.
- 16" circular needle in a suitable size to work with your yarn.
- Suitable size needle for working with your yarn flat (choice of straight, circular, or double points).
- Standard notions, stitch markers, highlighters, etc.,
- Computer, tablet, or mobile device loaded with the Zoom app.
This workshop is intended for people who are already comfortable knitting two-color brioche. Ability to knit working two strands at once (as for fair isle or double knitting) will be very helpful but not required. We will review it in class.
Questions? Email email@example.com.