Sunday, April 5 from 1:30 - 4:30
$50 plus supplies (cost includes pattern)
Take your brioche skills up a notch or two.
We will explore:
- One-pass "linked double knitting"
- One-pass true brioche
- Increases & decreases in each technique
- Converting brioche patterns to one-pass techniques
- Benefits and drawbacks of each technique
- Adaptations for pickers and throwers
Class Materials needed:
- 2 contrasting colors of worsted weight scrap yarn - enough to make several swatches
- needles to match
- any brioche pattern you would like to adapt
Need more help or just want to explore more techniques in Brioche? Come to Pamela’s Knit Circles—$15 per session, or $65 for 5 pre-paid sessions.