Cross Stitch Leather Cuff
This hand-stitched leather cuff is easy-to-wear and looks great with jeans and a t-shirt or something fancier. It's a go-to piece I find myself wearing just about every day.
This DIY kit makes stitching simple. Each cuff comes with the holes pre-punched, so all you have to do is follow the pattern. The kit includes four different patterns and enough embroidery floss to stitch any one of them, so you can choose your favorite. Best of all, the cuff works up quick, so you can stitch it in an afternoon and wear it out that same night. Nothing like instant gratification!
Each cuff kit includes:
* One pre-punched leather cuff
* Four Southwestern-inspired cross stitch charts
* Tapesty needle
* Plenty of embroidery floss
* Clear instructions on how to cross stitch - it’s easy enough for beginners!
* Regular adjusts to wrist sizes 7 to 7-1/2 inches
The cuff is 1-1/2 inches wide and is made from natural vegetable-tanned leather in a dark brown color. The leather is thick, giving the cuff structure, but it’s still lightweight and comfortable to wear. Two metal snap closures make it easy to take on and off.